Cash Transfer Programs
Is your company interested in delivering cash-transfer projects, but doesn’t know where to begin?
Sempo assist’s small, medium and large local and international NGO’s to deliver cash transfer programs to their communities, in a way that is genuinely affordable, simple to learn and quick to implement.
So what does that mean, exactly?
It means you will decide
- How many people you would like to reach (anywhere from 5 families to 5,000 and beyond!)
- Where you would like to deliver cash-transfer programs
- When you would like to implement, and for how long
- How much money/ value each family/ individual will receive
What will you need?
- At minimum, a dedicated project manager to receive training and support implementation, at the most, a project team who can manage enrolment, on-boarding, transfers and monitoring
- Appropriate funds to disburse to communities (this could be as little as $1000, or as much as you have in your budget!). This could be your own organisations funding, or from an external provider.
- An identified community and potential merchants (who have access to internet).
What will we do?
- Provide training on how to use our platform. For small projects, we can offer this via video, to keep costs low). For larger projects, this can be done over a couple of days in person
- Tailor the in App data collection and dashboard monitoring to meet your organisation’s reporting requirements
- Provide ongoing technical support and guidance throughout the project